Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Beauty






I get to be Michelle's mom. That's not a title I take lightly, because I love that kid. She was such a tough little daughter to begin with, making me use up every bit of patience I had to teach her how to be a sweet little rascal. She's always been a glass half full kind of girl. Now she's a glass overflowing kind of young lady. She's been alternating going to school and working full-time since high school, and she's getting ready to start a new chapter in her life. When she graduates with Honors in December from the University of Houston, she'll have a triple minor in Spanish, Medicine, and Business. Any employer out there would be lucky to have her. She's the funniest person I know, and the most committed. Someday she'll be a great mom, but in the meantime she showers her nieces and nephews with love and devotion. She embodies beauty to me, and I love her. I get to be her mom. Love you, Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing our journeys with one another is something I value. Please share yours!